What sparked my interest in the world of physics and chemistry?

• Thread starter Ferrum
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in the world of physics and chemistry was sparked by a combination of my curiosity about how the world works and my fascination with the potential applications of these sciences to everyday life. As I delved deeper into these subjects, I became captivated by the complex theories and experiments that seek to explain and manipulate the fundamental building blocks of our universe. From the laws of motion to the periodic table, I am continuously amazed by the intricacies of the physical and chemical world and am eager to continue exploring and learning more.
Ferrum
hello my name is Ferrum , I'm a chemistry , biochem , and physics student .

I have always been interested in phenomenon concerning matter and at a young age , probably like most kids I was interested in how magnets were able to maufacture a force across matter .

This was the beginning and although I've been on a hiatus with other interests over the years and learned a lot about myself , I've particularly learned that mathematics and physics are something some is and one can't really escape it if they generally have an interest in it .

So I'm invested , I'm still a novice and cannot claim any journal publishing s or interesting awards , but I'm really not so much concerned with that .

So , this is my introduction. I'm happy to be here and this seems like a great forum so far and it looks like I will learn a lot

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!