Is Teddy Ruxpin making a comeback?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be summarizing the conversation. In summary, the conversation revolved around the return of Teddy Ruxpin and the excitement and nostalgia it brought to the participants. Despite the traumatic demise of previous Teddy Ruxpins, the members joked about potential upgrades and modifications for the new one. Evo expressed her love for Teddy and her desire to have one of her own, while others offered their support and shared funny memes related to Teddy Ruxpin. The conversation also briefly touched on other topics such as a new soundcard, Disney threads, and warnings from moderators.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Teddy Ruxpin's BACK!

OMG, he's back, with all his original songs. :cry: :smile: :cry:

I LOVED Teddy Ruxpin! The spawn of evil killed two of them. She killed the last one off by crammimg a large peanut butter and jelly sandwhich down it's little electronic throat. :cry:

I will marry anyone that buys me one of these with all the sets.:smile:

TEDDYYYYYYY!

http://www.teddyruxpin.com/teddy_content.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I want a Teddy Ruxpin dammit. I want one REALLY BAD!

:grumpy: :mad: :devil: :frown: :bugeye: :uhh: :shy:

calm down weirdo :|

Pengwuino said:
It will sing to you and be your friend. :approve:

Go ask MoonBear if MoonBear says YES.

Moonbear, do you want a Teddy Ruxpin? He sings beautiful songs and you can chage his clothes. :smile:

Oh, No! This is going to turn into another kind of endless Disney thread type thing.

I'm just excited because I installed my new soundcard and can finally listen to music on my computer again! Also, with my new headphones it's awesome! Now I need to worry about not losing my hearing...hmm

Somebody start sending me random links of stuff that has music! Just because I can listen to it now!L:JKWQLJKEL:!

moose said:
I'm just excited because I installed my new soundcard and can finally listen to music on my computer again! Also, with my new headphones it's awesome! Now I need to worry about not losing my hearing...hmm

Somebody start sending me random links of stuff that has music! Just because I can listen to it now!L:JKWQLJKEL:!
Did you jack the soundcard from a Teddy Ruxbin?

The spawn couldn't be all evil if it killed a Teddy Ruxpin. That one ranks right up there with Elmo.

Evo said:
OMG, he's back, with all his original songs. :cry: :smile: :cry:
I LOVED Teddy Ruxpin!
Hmmmm!
Evo said:
I will marry anyone that buys me one of these with all the sets. :smile:
Unfortunately, I am not in a position to take advantage of that offer. :smile:

So, how many do you want? No obligations expressed or implied. o:)

Three minutes later!
Patience, my dear.

It's your lucky day. I AM a teddy ruxpin. And teddy does all the cramming these days!:eek:

Last edited:
deady_ruxpin.jpg

Is this your original??

zoobyshoe said:
Oh, No! This is going to turn into another kind of endless Disney thread type thing.

Evo!

I think you should smack zooby, and smack him hard. He just dissed my disney thread!

:(

Zz.

Pengwuino said:
Evo said:
It will...be your friend
Pengwuino, you have to understand what a big deal this is to evo.
*runs in fear of baning*

ZapperZ said:
Evo!
I think you should smack zooby, and smack him hard. He just dissed my disney thread!
:(
Zz.
Oooh, I have smacked him repeatedly. How dare he insult one of my favorite threads? Not to mention the most fun thread on PF! :mad:

Homer Simpson said:
deady_ruxpin.jpg

Is this your original??
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What kind of depraved person would do such a thing to Teddy Ruxpin!? :cry: :cry:

yomamma said:
Pengwuino, you have to understand what a big deal this is to evo.
*runs in fear of baning*
I have been traumatized since the untimely demise of the 2nd Teddy. I'm getting a new one all for myself. :devil:

Astronuc said:
So, how many do you want? No obligations expressed or implied. o:)
Thank you Astronuc, one is enough. <snif>

It's times like this when you find out who your "real" friends are. :cry:

(don't forget he also has many additional tapes and story books)

OMG! The poor woman's completely hysterical!

Uh oh, I think Evo is going to call PETA now...

http://www.myholelife.com/teddy.html [Broken]

cyrusabdollahi said:
Uh oh, I think Evo is going to call PETA now...
http://www.myholelife.com/teddy.html [Broken]
AAARRRGHHH!

What are you doing to me??!?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He's my FRIEND!

cyrusabdollahi said:
Uh oh, treky's got a hold of him too...
http://www.nebe-b.org/humor/teddyborg.html
you WILL be assimliated EVO! You better prey they have a teddy 'captain piccard'
Where was he when Teddy was asphyxiated on a PB&J sandwich? :cry:

If I wasn't laughing so hard I would ban you. :devil: :biggrin:

Teddy has been killed, we can rebuild him...stronger, faster...we have the technology. I'd buy you one, but then I'm reminded of that pole on the wage thread, and i think you should buy me one!

Did you read the quote from the borg link?

The two halves of the skull itself were heat-bonded together, but a few good whacks with the end of a screwdriver cracked the seam right open. I then carefully separated the two halves to get at the workings inside without allowing any mechanisms to spring apart before I got a good look at them.

lol~...hey why is my warning level going sky high?

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
Teddy has been killed, we can rebuild him...stronger, faster...we have the technology. I'd buy you one, but then I'm reminded of that pole on the wage thread, and i think you should buy me one!
Did you read the quote from the borg link?
Yes, he showed great care for Teddy, and he fixed him! :!) I operated on Teddy for days, removing crusty bits of sandwich. I did get him working for a bit, but alas... :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol~...hey why is my warning level going sky high?
Hmmm, what? o:)

The spawn of evil killed two of them. She killed the last one off by crammimg a large peanut butter and jelly sandwhich down it's little electronic throat

If another Ruxpin does come your way, just build a plexiglass cage to keep him in. Dont forget about airholes to let the fella breath! That way any spawns will have to try and stab him with knitting needles to snuff out his endless ruxspeak. Assuming you don't keep a big supply of knitting needles, you'ld be all set!

I got a Teddy Roxpin as a gift when I was like four, but didn't like it because they were trying to take away my old teddy bear, which I named James, away from me! Teddy Roxpin tried to kill my friend!

Stop naming you stupid toys after me! :mad:

1. What is Teddy Ruxpin?

Teddy Ruxpin is a talking plush teddy bear toy originally created in the 1980s. It became a popular children's toy due to its ability to "read" stories from cassette tapes and move its eyes and mouth while talking.

2. Is Teddy Ruxpin making a comeback?

Yes, there have been recent announcements that a new and improved version of Teddy Ruxpin will be released in 2021. The new toy will include modern features such as touch sensors and Bluetooth connectivity.

3. Why is Teddy Ruxpin making a comeback?

Teddy Ruxpin is making a comeback due to the nostalgia factor and the demand for retro toys. The creators of the new version also saw an opportunity to update the toy with new technology and features, making it appealing to both children and adults.

4. How is the new Teddy Ruxpin different from the original?

The new Teddy Ruxpin will have many updated features, such as touch sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, and an interactive app. It will also have improved audio quality and a more modern design. However, it will still retain its classic storytelling abilities and charm.

5. When will the new Teddy Ruxpin be available?

The new Teddy Ruxpin is set to be released in 2021. However, the exact release date has not been announced yet. It is expected to be available for purchase in major toy stores and online retailers.