So I haven't been here in a while

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about a user named JamesU (formerly known as Yomamma) returning to the forum after a long absence. They are asking about how to change their username and are advised to contact Greg or Chroot. Everyone is happy to have JamesU back and they comment on his new username. JamesU mentions finding one of his old threads through a Google search and deciding to log back in. The others express their excitement and welcome him back.
JamesU
Gold Member
Anyways, stupid question...How would I go about getting a username change?:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
Contact Greg or Chroot. Welcome back!

Thanks and hello:smile:

YOMAMMA!

Where have you been?

Welcome back!

:biggrin: Hi Evo, thanks..!

I guess I just stopped coming here...:confused:

I found one of my threads through a google search for something unrelated, and decided to log in

yomamma said:
:biggrin: Hi Evo, thanks..!

I guess I just stopped coming here...:confused:

I found one of my threads through a google search for something unrelated, and decided to log in
Well it's about freaking time!

I hope you're back now!

Don't worry, I will be :biggrin:

HI welcome home!

I was wondering where you went.

One day yomamma's crazy posts just disapeared.

hypatia said:
HI welcome home!

Thanks! I'm seeing plenty of familiar names. Quite a few new ones as well...

Welcome back, JU.

It'll take some time to get used to that name.

Last edited:
Wow! Welcome back!
You really sound old with this new UN.

Nice choice JamesU!

Welcome back JamesU(Yomamma)!

What have you been working on in your absence?

During my time away, I have been conducting research on insert topic here. This research has led to some interesting findings which I am excited to share with my colleagues.

Why have you been away for so long?

I have been away due to a combination of factors such as attending conferences, conducting fieldwork, and collaborating with other scientists. Additionally, I also took some personal time off for rest and rejuvenation.

What have you missed during your absence?

I have missed being part of the scientific community and engaging in stimulating discussions and debates. I am also eager to catch up on any new developments or breakthroughs in my field.

Have you made any significant discoveries during your time away?

Yes, my research has led to several significant discoveries that have the potential to contribute to our understanding of insert topic here. I am currently in the process of publishing these findings and welcome any feedback or collaboration.

Are you excited to be back in the lab/field?

Absolutely! I have missed the excitement and challenges of scientific research and am looking forward to diving back into it. I am eager to continue my work and see where it takes me.