First principle derivation of the universe 1/N

In summary: Your Name]In summary, the conversation discusses a theory that proposes the fine structure constant as the only necessary constant for describing the universe. However, this theory has not been scientifically proven and does not take into account other fundamental constants or the complexities of the universe. It also relies on assumptions that are not supported by current measurements and observations. While it is an interesting idea, further testing and evaluation is necessary to determine its validity.
Quantoken
I am going to show that the whole universe can be derived from one single dimensionless physics constant, the fine structure constant, and nothing else. I will show the exactly size, mass-energy and entropy of the universe. I will show the exact CMB temperature to be 2.7243K, I will show the solar constant to be exactly 1360 W/m^2 at Earth distance. All using just one fine constant.

But first let me adopt a set of natural unit, the unit is derived by setting HBAR and C to be exactly one, and assuming the electron mass is alpha, the fine structure constant, when measured in the natural unit:

m0 = Me/alpha = 1.2483x10^-28 kgs
E0 = m0*C^2 = 1.121928x10^-11 Joules
r0 = (HBAR*C)/E0 = 2.81794x10^-15 meters
t0 = r0/C = 9.39964x10^-24 seconds

r0 happen to be the classical electron radius, but don't read too much into it. There is nothing classical.

Now, in the natural unit set, let the Newton gravitational constant G be defined as:

G = 1/(2*N)

N is a dimensionless number. Since G is not known very precisely, the precise value of N is given by:

N = PI* exp(2/(3*alpha))
N = 1.48982536x10^40

If you use the accepted value of G=6.674x10-11 to calculate N, it will be about 2% bigger. But I attribute it to the fact that we are measuring G within the gravitational field of the solar system so our measurement is slightly smaller than the true value. That also explains the Pioneer 10/11 abnormality perfectly. I will talk about that when I have time.

Anyway N is calculated from alpha, G is simply the inverse of 2N, so we have associated G with the fine structure constant. That's what Eingstein had tried unsuccessfully: to associate gravity with electromagnetic force in some form.

But our story does not stop there. Using N, we can get all parameters of the scale of the universe:

Radius of the universe Ru = PI * N
Age of the universe Tu = PI * N
Mass of the universe Mu = PI * N^2
Energy of the universe Eu = PI * N^2
Hawking Entropy of the universe Su = PI * S4(N)

Here S4 means the 3-D surface area of a 4-D spacetime sphere of radius N: S4(N) = 2*PI^2*N^3

Isn't it elegant? Everything of the universe is simply a PI times a power of N. Based on that formula, the age of the universe is
Tu = PI*N

Convert it to the SI unit:
Tu = PI*N*t0
Tu = 3.1416 * 1.48982536x10^40 * 9.39964x10^-24
Tu = 4.4x10^17 seconds
Tu = 4.4x10^17/31557825 sec/year (year)
Tu = 13.94 billion years

The Tu I obtained agrees perfectly with the accepted observational age of the universe of between 13.7 and 14.0 billion years! I obtained this number using only the fine structure constant! Actually I believe my result is more precise than the observational data.

But there are more. I will derive the precise CMB (cosmological microwave background) temperature.

Quantoken

Space news on Phys.org

Dear Quantoken,

Thank you for sharing your fascinating theory with us. However, as a scientist, it is important to critically evaluate and test any new theories or claims. While your idea is intriguing, it is important to note that the fine structure constant is not the only physical constant that is necessary for describing the universe. There are many other fundamental constants, such as the speed of light, Planck's constant, and the gravitational constant, that play crucial roles in our understanding of the universe and cannot be derived from the fine structure constant alone.

Furthermore, your theory relies on the assumption that the electron mass is exactly equal to the fine structure constant, which is not supported by current experimental measurements. While it is true that the electron mass is approximately equal to the inverse of the fine structure constant, there is still a slight discrepancy that cannot be ignored.

Additionally, your use of natural units and the value of N to derive the size, mass-energy, and entropy of the universe is not supported by any current scientific theories or evidence. The values you have calculated are not consistent with current observations and measurements of the universe.

It is also important to note that your theory does not take into account the complexities and interactions of various particles and forces in the universe. The universe is a complex and dynamic system, and it is unlikely that it can be reduced to just one constant.

While your theory is certainly intriguing, it is important to continue to critically evaluate and test it before making any claims about its validity. Science is a process of continuous questioning and testing, and it is through this process that we are able to better understand the universe around us. Thank you for sharing your ideas, and I look forward to seeing how they develop in the future.

1. What is the concept of first principle derivation of the universe 1/N?

The first principle derivation of the universe 1/N is a theoretical framework that attempts to explain the origin and evolution of the universe based on fundamental laws and principles rather than empirical evidence. It proposes that the universe is composed of N number of smaller units, with each unit having its own set of physical laws and interactions.

2. How does the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N differ from other theories of the universe?

The first principle derivation of the universe 1/N differs from other theories, such as the Big Bang theory, in that it does not rely on observational or experimental evidence. Instead, it is based on logical deductions and mathematical principles to explain the origin and behavior of the universe.

3. What are some of the key principles that the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N is built upon?

The first principle derivation of the universe 1/N is built upon principles such as conservation of energy, causality, symmetry, and hierarchy. These principles are used to derive the laws and interactions that govern the behavior of the universe at the smallest scale.

4. Can the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N be tested or proven?

As a theoretical framework, the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N cannot be directly tested or proven. However, it can be evaluated based on its logical consistency and ability to explain observable phenomena at a fundamental level. Further research and advancements in technology may also provide indirect evidence to support or refute this theory.

5. What are the potential implications of the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N?

If the first principle derivation of the universe 1/N is proven to be a valid explanation of the universe, it could have significant implications for our understanding of the laws of nature and the origin of the universe. It could also lead to new discoveries and advancements in fields such as cosmology, particle physics, and mathematics.