12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve Source

In summary, a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve is an electromechanical device used to control the direction of fluid flow in a system. Its purpose is to switch between circuits or reverse the flow direction. It works by using an electric current to activate a piston or diaphragm, redirecting the fluid to the desired port. This type of valve is commonly used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as in heat pumps and industrial processes. When choosing a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve, factors such as flow rate, pressure range, and material compatibility should be considered in consultation with the manufacturer's specifications.
droc22
I have had trouble finding a source for a reversing valve manufacturer that carries a 12 vdc solenoid coil

Any leads would be helpful. I have tried Danfoss, Ranco, and Parker, but to not avail.

Thanks in advance for the help.

D.

Engineering news on Phys.org
How about Rucker?

Danger said:
How about Rucker?

Grainger ended up having the one I needed. Thanks anyway.

Related to 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve Source

1. What is a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve?

A 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve is an electromechanical device that is used to control the direction of flow of fluid in a system. It has four ports, allowing for the fluid to be redirected in multiple directions.

2. What is the purpose of a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve?

The purpose of a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve is to control the direction of fluid flow in a system. It is often used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems to switch between two different circuits or to reverse the direction of flow.

3. How does a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve work?

A 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve works by using an electric current to energize a solenoid, which then activates a piston or diaphragm inside the valve. This movement of the piston or diaphragm redirects the flow of fluid to the desired port.

4. What are the applications of a 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve?

A 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve is commonly used in applications where the direction of fluid flow needs to be controlled, such as in hydraulic equipment, pneumatic systems, and heat pumps. It is also used in some industrial and manufacturing processes.

5. How do I choose the right 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve for my application?

To choose the right 12 VDC 4-Way Reversing Valve, you should consider factors such as the required flow rate, pressure range, and material compatibility. It is important to consult the manufacturer's specifications and recommendations to ensure that the valve is suitable for your specific application.