And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome

• Thread starter Numeriprimi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, the conversation discusses the minimum wind speed needed to take a piece of paper off a desk, and ideas for calculating it. The conversation also mentions the forces involved, such as friction and air pressure, in order to slide or lift the paper.
Numeriprimi
And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome teacher... Mayby, when my others examples it will be good :-D

What the minimum speed wind, to take away paper on the desk?

Have you got any ideas for calculate?

I think about mv=Ft, but no, I think now... Or about Ek...
Force acting on the paper in the direction of movement minus frictional force.

And you?

Physics news on Phys.org

To slide the paper across the desk ... you want the friction between the paper and the wind vs the friction between the paper and the desk.

To lift it, you need to drop the air pressure above the paper enough to lift it's weight and enough turbulent flow to ripple it. A perfect fit between the smooth desk and smooth paper would just give suction... some air has to be able to get between the sheet and the surface it sits on.

Related to And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome

1. What is the main purpose of the paper "And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome"?

The main purpose of this paper is to present the findings and conclusions of a research study conducted by the author. It may also aim to inform or educate readers about a specific topic or issue.

2. Who is the author of "And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome"?

The author of this paper is not specified in the question. However, if you are referring to a specific paper with this title, the author would be the individual or group who conducted the research and wrote the paper.

3. What is the significance of the title "And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome"?

The title of a paper is often chosen to be attention-grabbing and reflect the main topic or theme of the research. In this case, the title may suggest that the paper will address important questions related to a complex or controversial issue.

4. Is "And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome" a peer-reviewed paper?

Without knowing the specific paper in question, it is impossible to determine if it is peer-reviewed. However, many scientific papers go through a peer-review process where experts in the same field review and provide feedback on the research before it is published.

5. How can I access the full text of "And the last questions from the big and bad paper from me awesome"?

If the paper has been published, it may be available through a scientific journal or online database. You may also be able to contact the author or institution to request a copy of the paper. If the paper has not been published, it may not be accessible to the public.