Another new guy just saying hi

• Thread starter Alfos001
  • Start date
In summary, a new person is introducing themselves and saying hello to others.
Alfos001
How did you find PF?
Miscellaneous Google searches for Physics problems made me aware of the forum's existence.
Heya, nice to be here and to meet you all!

I just joined a few minutes ago and figured that I should start by saying hello and a general summary of why I'm here.
Basically I've been an engineering graduate for several years now but in recent years have found my study knowledge in physics and some areas of engineering to have decayed rather badly from lack of use. Because of this I'm pretty much going over old subjects, retracing my footsteps in a way so to hopefully properly learn what I should already know and also learn some new things along the way while I do it.

Because of this I figured joining a group of like-minded and probably massively more adept individuals would also be a great way to help me achieve this too. Especially since I can get confused at times and have gotten confused over Physics problems that I'm sure have simple solutions that fly over my head.
So any helping hands I can get around here will be much appreciated and hopefully I'll be smart enough to return the favor to others some way, some day.

Or at the very least I'll try to be encouraging!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Great to have you here! :smile: