Any online courses (like Coursera) recommended for analog electronics?

PEEE
TL;DR Summary: Are there any online analog electronics courses through recommended where I can go at my own pace? I would like something like Coursera.

I am a recent graduate with a background in power electronics. I am starting to do more analog electronics which I an not really familiar with. I am hoping to find an online course through somewhere like coursera or somewhere else so I can learn it at my own pace. I'm sure I could get a book and go through it on my own, but I find having a course where someone explains things is much more effective for me. I'd prefer something free, but I'm willing to pay for it too. Id rather not have to wait to enroll to audit a university course as I would have to wait over 6 months for the next start date.

I'm hoping to learn more about op amps, transistors, circuits for measurements and feedback, current mirrors and their use, etc. These are just things off the top of my head to hopefully help understand what I am looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Any online courses (like Coursera) recommended for analog electronics?

1. What are some recommended online courses for learning analog electronics?

Some highly recommended online courses for analog electronics include "Introduction to Electronics" by Georgia Institute of Technology on Coursera, "Analog Circuits" by Massachusetts Institute of Technology on edX, and "Electronic Circuits" by Stanford University on Coursera.

2. Are there any free online courses available for analog electronics?

Yes, there are several free online courses available for learning analog electronics. Platforms like Coursera, edX, and Khan Academy offer free courses on analog electronics that cover basic concepts and practical applications.

3. How can I choose the best online course for analog electronics?

When choosing an online course for analog electronics, consider factors such as the course content, instructor expertise, student reviews, and whether the course offers hands-on projects or practical assignments. Look for courses that align with your learning goals and preferred teaching style.

4. Are online courses for analog electronics suitable for beginners?

Yes, many online courses for analog electronics are suitable for beginners and assume no prior knowledge of the subject. These courses typically start with foundational concepts and gradually build up to more advanced topics, making them accessible to learners with varying levels of experience.

5. How can online courses for analog electronics benefit my career?

Online courses for analog electronics can benefit your career by expanding your knowledge and skills in electronics, making you more competitive in the job market. These courses can also help you stay updated on the latest industry trends and advancements in analog electronics, enhancing your professional development and career opportunities.