Are there any peer reviewed sources of a theory which calls for a smaller

In summary: This includes theories about the size and accessibility of the universe. In summary, there are no peer reviewed sources that support the idea of a smaller, more accessible cosmos. While some may suggest this concept, it is not a widely accepted theory in the scientific community.
=entropy
Are there any peer reviewed sources of a theory which calls for a smaller...

Are there any supported theories that call for a smaller, more accessible cosmos?

Is anyone important suggesting that our fundamental understanding might be so wrong that we have an incorrect idea on the size and accessibility of the universe? I am asking because I was thinking about how the size of the universe + the light speed limit is the creators way of separating the species like at a zoo. Which is kind of a depressing idea :( Soooo in the spirt of physics that fits my preference of how the universe SHOULD work, provide a dude with some links.

Edit :While reading the rules I saw that over speculation is not allowed. Please do not speculate on the merit of these theories, just provide some links to sources or explain the theories yourself :) THANKS

Last edited:
Astronomy news on Phys.org

=entropy said:
Are there any supported theories that call for a smaller, more accessible cosmos?

Is anyone important suggesting that our fundamental understanding might be so wrong that we have an incorrect idea on the size and accessibility of the universe? I am asking because I was thinking about how the size of the universe + the light speed limit is the creators way of separating the species like at a zoo. Which is kind of a depressing idea :( Soooo in the spirt of physics that fits my preference of how the universe SHOULD work, provide a dude with some links.

Edit :While reading the rules I saw that over speculation is not allowed. Please do not speculate on the merit of these theories, just provide some links to sources or explain the theories yourself :) THANKS

Physics does not deal with how people feel the world should work, it only deals with how the world actually works. By definition, theories on subjects that are beyond the realms of our current study of physics are speculation.

Related to Are there any peer reviewed sources of a theory which calls for a smaller

1. What is the theory that calls for a smaller population?

The theory that calls for a smaller population is known as the "optimum population theory". It suggests that a smaller population is necessary for sustainable development and to ensure the well-being of all individuals.

2. Are there any peer reviewed sources that support this theory?

Yes, there are numerous peer reviewed sources that support the optimum population theory. These include research papers, articles, and books published in reputable scientific journals and publications.

3. How does the optimum population theory differ from other population theories?

The optimum population theory differs from other population theories in that it focuses on achieving a balance between population size and available resources, rather than solely on increasing or decreasing the population. It also takes into account the impact of population growth on the environment and quality of life.

4. What are some potential benefits of a smaller population?

Some potential benefits of a smaller population include reduced strain on resources, lower environmental impact, and improved quality of life for individuals. It can also lead to more sustainable and equitable development.

5. How can the optimum population theory be applied in real life?

The optimum population theory can be applied in real life through policies and practices that aim to achieve a smaller, more sustainable population size. This can include promoting access to family planning and education, implementing sustainable resource management strategies, and addressing social and economic inequalities.