Brannen@yahoo.comWhat is the content of my first archive paper?

• Thread starter robousy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
Richard both congratulate Richard Obousy on his first published archive paper, which discusses a wacky concept that violates the WEP but makes for an interesting read. They also offer some comments, criticisms, and words of encouragement for Richard's future papers.
robousy
Hi all,

I recently published my first archive paper.

http://xxx.lanl.gov/PS_cache/gr-qc/pdf/0512/0512152.pdf

Its a bit wacky and sadly violates the WEP, but makes for an interesting read.

Any comments or criticisms gladly received.

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
thanks for pointing it out.
I saw the paper yesterday actually (thursday's come out late wednesday) but didn't recognize the author Richard Obousy
as being PF robousy

Congratulations Richard! Always a happy occasion to get a paper out and accepted at the arxiv. I remain a warp drive partisam and hope that affecting the radius of the bulk becomes technologically feasible in your lifetime, if not mine.:biggrin:

Congratulations again, Richard! Don't be discouraged by the criticism. That is how science is done. I look forward to your future papers. You are going about it the right way.

Thanks for the positive remarks guys.

Nice to see some 'warp drive' partisans out there!
:)

robousy said:
I recently published my first archive paper.

Congratulations!

Carl

Related to Brannen@yahoo.comWhat is the content of my first archive paper?

1. What is an archive paper?

An archive paper is a scientific document that is published in an online repository or database, typically in a digital format. It may include research findings, data, and other relevant information related to a particular topic or field of study.

2. How do I write my first archive paper?

To write your first archive paper, you should first choose a topic that you are interested in and conduct thorough research on it. Then, organize your findings and data into a clear and logical structure, and write your paper following the specific guidelines and format required by the archive or journal you are submitting to.

3. What are the benefits of publishing an archive paper?

Publishing an archive paper can have several benefits, including gaining recognition and credibility in your field of study, contributing to the advancement of scientific knowledge, and potentially leading to new collaborations and opportunities for further research.

4. Can I publish my first archive paper without a co-author?

Yes, you can publish your first archive paper without a co-author. However, having a co-author can provide valuable input and expertise, and can also help distribute the workload and increase the paper's quality.

5. How do I choose the right archive or journal to submit my paper to?

Choosing the right archive or journal to submit your paper to depends on various factors, including the scope of your research, the target audience, and the impact factor or reputation of the archive or journal. It is important to carefully research and consider these factors before making a decision.