British engineering student newbie

• Thread starter KEEPitSIMPLES
  • Start date
In summary, a British engineering student newbie is a student who is new to the field of engineering in Britain. They are likely to be studying at a university and learning about various aspects of engineering such as design, construction, and maintenance of structures, machines, and systems. As a beginner, they are likely to be facing challenges and seeking guidance from more experienced engineers. They are also expected to have a strong interest in mathematics, science, and technology, as well as a passion for problem-solving and innovation. Despite the challenges, being a British engineering student newbie can be a rewarding and exciting experience, as they have the opportunity to contribute to important and impactful projects in various industries.
KEEPitSIMPLES
hi all,

They say if you are the most knowledgeable in the room then you are in the wrong room, so I have upped my room a little :smile:.
I hope to watch threads that fascinate me and hopefully learn a lot along the way, I may only be of help in my specific area on electrical principles. I am an electrical tech studying my HNC in my spare time. hoping to be one day worthy of a true Engineer title.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes KEEPitSIMPLES