Can a Beginner Dive into Quantum Physics on PF?

• Thread starter Kvothecomplex
  • Start date
In summary, beginners can dive into quantum physics on Physics Forums (PF) by starting with basic concepts and gradually building their understanding through discussions with other members. The forum offers a variety of resources and discussions on quantum physics, making it a suitable platform for beginners to learn and engage with this complex topic. However, it is important for beginners to have a strong foundation in math and physics before delving into quantum physics on PF.
Kvothecomplex
Hello all! New to the forum but look forward to having some meaningful conversations with a lot of you. I am not a theoretical physicists. I am not a student. Hell I am not even that intelligent but I enjoy learning and bettering myself. I am looking to dive into quantum physics. Hope to get to know you all very soon.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Do not forget to to check the last one. There is a category on Quantum, with a lot of lectures to start with. (I personally prefer those by Prof. V. Balakrishnan for a good introduction.)

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Kvothecomplex and Greg Bernhardt
Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome to PF!

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Do not forget to to check the last one. There is a category on Quantum, with a lot of lectures to start with. (I personally prefer those by Prof. V. Balakrishnan for a good introduction.)

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
Thank you for all the information!

Likes Wrichik Basu