Can a High School Student Pursue a Career in Physics and Engineering?

• Thread starter VVictery1029
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible for a high school student to pursue a career in physics and engineering. While it may require a strong academic background and dedication to the subject, there are various opportunities and resources available for students to gain experience and knowledge in these fields. From participating in science fairs and competitions to taking advanced classes and seeking mentorship, high school students can start building a solid foundation for a future in physics and engineering. Additionally, there are many universities and organizations that offer programs and scholarships specifically for high school students interested in these fields, providing a pathway for them to continue their studies and pursue a successful career. With hard work and determination, a high school student can definitely pursue a rewarding career in physics and engineering.
VVictery1029
Hi,
My name is Vincent and I am a high school student who is very interested in physics and engineering. I hope to go to college and study both of these two fields and do research and maybe go work for someone like SoaceX. I also have a great love for Rocketry/Propulsion and started a club based around it at my school with some like minded friends. I joined hoping to learn more and take it a step further than I can learn in the classroom.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!