Can a Struggling Student Succeed in Physics and Math Research?

• Thread starter TGV320
  • Start date
In summary, a struggling student can succeed in physics and math research with dedication, hard work, and the right resources. While these subjects may be challenging, with consistent effort and seeking help from teachers or tutors, struggling students can improve their understanding and excel in research projects. Additionally, utilizing online resources and practicing regularly can also aid in success. With determination and a growth mindset, any student can succeed in physics and math research.
TGV320
How did you find PF?
By looking for the math subjects at college. Especially the calculus textbooks. (Was lucky enough to be able to get hold of an old copy of Thomas’s 5th edition yesterday).
Hello everyone ,

I’m a Chinese student from China, just went throughout the Gaokao national exams, didn’t fare very well. (Very badly actually). I guess I’m really bad at exams oriented studies. I won’t give up though, I still have great interest for physics and math, I hope I can become a hard working physics researcher in the future.

I find the ambience’s of this forum great, hoping to do well in my future physics studies.

Thanks for reading

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks,would help a lot in the future.