Can Physics and Mechanical Engineering Coexist in One Career?

• Thread starter DeBangis21
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible for physics and mechanical engineering to coexist in one career. Both fields heavily rely on mathematics and problem-solving skills, and their principles often overlap. Many industries, such as aerospace and automotive, require knowledge and expertise in both areas. However, it is important for individuals to have a strong foundation in both disciplines to successfully navigate a career that combines physics and mechanical engineering.
DeBangis21
Gold Member
How did you find PF?
Google search
I am a physics student eager to learn and be versatile. In the past, I used to google the duo: 'Physics Vs Mechanical Engineering,' eventually in the SEO results, I found PF.

Hope I am welcome?

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes DeBangis21
Thanks!

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines (see link in my signature line) as we are a secular site devoted to discussing STEM topics and focus on helping students with questions on mainstream science, math, engineering and technology.

Please remember to be respectful of the many cultures who post on PF and refrain from bringing politics or religious viewpoints into the mix of posts.

Likes DeBangis21
I want to be a scientist (Physicist), an engineer (Mech. Engr), academician (lecturer), and many more...