Can Physics Be Challenging and Fun? A High School Graduate's Perspective

In summary, physics can definitely be challenging and fun according to a high school graduate's perspective. While it may seem daunting and difficult at first, the subject offers a unique and exciting way to understand the world around us. With hands-on experiments, interactive demonstrations, and real-world applications, students can experience the thrill of discovery and gain a deeper understanding of the laws that govern our universe. Additionally, the problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities developed through studying physics can be applied to various fields and provide valuable skills for future endeavors. Overall, while it may require hard work and dedication, physics can be an enjoyable and rewarding subject for high school students.
bagasme
Hi, I'm Bagas Sanjaya. I'm a high school graduate from Tangerang (County), Banten , Indonesia.

When taking final examination before graduating, I choose physics because I challenged myself into a subject that most students think was difficult and boring, for complicated math calculations.

While I'm roughly proficient in mechanics (especially kinematics and translational dynamics), I feel difficult to understand electromagnetism, which is my weakness.

Hope that this forum helps.

Regards, Bagas

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Bagas.

I hope you continue your curiosity.