Can Physics Be Made Easy? Join Our Community of Science Enthusiasts!

In summary, there is no easy way to learn physics, but joining a community of science enthusiasts can make the process more enjoyable and manageable. By sharing knowledge and resources, as well as engaging in discussions and experiments, individuals can deepen their understanding of physics and develop a passion for the subject. This community provides a supportive and collaborative environment for learning, making physics more accessible and engaging for those interested in the field. So while physics may not be easy, being part of this community can certainly make it easier.
Physics-Tutor
Hi there,

I crossed the path of this website, and definitely thought I should hang out there and meet like-minded girls and guys who enjoy physical sciences.

My name is Edouard Reny, I am a full time private Physics Tutor. My goal in life is to put back on the right path students that get lost during their studies of Physics. Filling knowledge gaps, building their confidence, and then witnessing them excel at their exams fills me with happiness and pride. I started doing this as a side thing a few years ago. Results were impressive and since I 'saved' many. This made me want to create a single-man tuition company and go full time, which I am now. Found myself a great job!

As I cannot help everyone, I started creating videos. The 'Physics made easy' channel is still in its infancy, with less than 10 videos online, but please have a look and tell me what you think. It is on-going work, so any constructive feedback, good (for encouragement) or bad (for improvement), would be welcome!

I look forward to intervene in the discussions in this forum and to help students that wander around here.
Edouard Reny

PhD in Materials science, 5 years in academic research, 12 years in industrial research, and now physics tutor for international high school students (it has been 3 years).

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes 1oldman2 and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
wow.. nice meeting you sir! I am also interested in physics and want to know more cool stuffs about it! Welcome to PF! :)

Likes Physics-Tutor
Cool channel! Just subscribed . . .

Likes Physics-Tutor