Can Physics Help High School Students with Design Projects?

• Thread starter MikeyDoubleDEE
  • Start date
In summary, physics can be a valuable tool for high school students in their design projects. By understanding the fundamental principles of physics, students can apply this knowledge to create innovative and functional designs. They can also use physics concepts such as force, motion, and energy to analyze and improve their designs. Additionally, physics can help students think critically and problem-solve, which are essential skills for any design project. Overall, incorporating physics into design projects can enhance the learning experience and lead to more successful and creative designs.
MikeyDoubleDEE
How did you find PF?
Googling scenario physics problems.
Hi All,

I am helping a high school student in my local area with a class design project. Along the way helping him analyze the physics inherent to his design goals, I came across some doubt that I was leading him down the correct path. So here I am!

I also look forward to browsing around on here to keep my mind sharp. Physics was my favorite subject in high school and college, so it will feel great to be immersing myself in the subject.

I've posted my first thread regarding this design problem; feel free to take a look!

Cheers!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile: