Enthusiast in Spectrum Analyzers

vegatcgc
How did you find PF?
google、friend recommended
I am an electrical automation professional deeply passionate about high-energy physics and spectrum analysis. Beyond my professional endeavors, I am an avid collector of spectrum analyzers, having acquired instruments from various reputable manufacturers such as GR135PLUS, SAM940, Ludlum, and many others.
The GR135PLUS, with its advanced capabilities, has been a particular highlight in my collection. Its precision and versatility make it a valuable tool for a range of spectrum analysis tasks. The SAM940, another gem in my collection, has impressed me with its cutting-edge technology and user-friendly interface, enhancing my ability to delve into the nuances of spectrum analysis.(The main reason is that the new models of spectrum analyzers are too expensive, and my financial capacity cannot afford them. hhhh : )
在物理论坛平台上,我渴望与志同道合的人联系,参与讨论,探索电气自动化、高能物理和频谱分析方面的前沿问题。我相信,通过相互学习和分享,我们能够激发创新思维,为技术发展做出贡献。
Attached is a result chart from my first time using a spectrum analyzer.

2024-01-14 011726.png

Likes DeBangis21 and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
vegatcgc said:
在物理论坛平台上,我渴望与志同道合的人联系,参与讨论,探索电气自动化、高能物理和频谱分析方面的前沿问题。我相信,通过相互学习和分享,我们能够激发创新思维,为技术发展做出贡献。
HUH?

vegatcgc said:
How did you find PF?: google、friend recommended

From Google Translate:
On the physics forum platform, I am eager to connect with like-minded people, participate in discussions, and explore cutting-edge issues in electrical automation, high-energy physics, and spectrum analysis. I believe that by learning and sharing from each other, we can inspire innovative thinking and contribute to technological development.

Please be sure to translate all of your posts into English. Thank you.

Likes DeBangis21 and Greg Bernhardt
Welcome to PF.

berkeman said:
From Google Translate:Please be sure to translate all of your posts into English. Thank you.
I am learning Chinese and trying to express myself in different languages. I will pay attention to it next time.

Likes hutchphd, DeBangis21, berkeman and 1 other person
Back