Exploring Medical Physics: A Student's Journey into Radiology

• Thread starter ambroise
  • Start date
In summary, exploring medical physics is a journey that students take to gain knowledge and experience in the field of radiology. It involves learning about the principles and applications of physics in the medical field, including the use of imaging technologies such as X-rays, ultrasound, and MRI. Students in this field also gain hands-on experience through internships and clinical rotations, preparing them for a career in radiology. This journey requires dedication, critical thinking skills, and a passion for using science to improve healthcare.
ambroise
Hi All,

I'm a graduate medical student from Madison, WI and I'm excited to finally join PF. I'm going to be specializing in radiology because I've always enjoyed learning math and physics throughout my education and the field gives me an opportunity to make physics a part of my daily life. However, it's been a while and I'll need a place to discuss any questions I have, so that's why I joined PF. I'm looking forward to our discussions and I hope to be able to contribute to others' learning as well.

-ambroise

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Do a search on Medical Physics, and you should find lots of threads that interest you. :smile: