Exploring the Interconnected World of Physics: A High School Student's Journey

• Thread starter tahskanaij
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring the Interconnected World of Physics: A High School Student's Journey" is a comprehensive guide for high school students interested in learning about the complex and interconnected field of physics. The book covers a wide range of topics, from basic principles and theories to real-world applications and cutting-edge research. It also includes practical exercises and activities to help students apply their knowledge and develop critical thinking skills. With its engaging and accessible writing style, this book is an ideal resource for any high school student looking to deepen their understanding of the fascinating world of physics.
tahskanaij
How did you find PF?
I found PF while researching for a school paper that I had to write.
I'm a high school student that's soon to graduate and I've had a growing interest in the physical sciences for about two years now. My interest started growing when I had to provide lab reports as part of my curriculum, through which I realized how interconnected every variable is and how interesting it would be to study them in further detail.

I plan to study either Applied physics or other engineering options for my further studies (currently undecided) because even though I do enjoy theory, it's the application of those theories that would benefit society in general, and me financially.

I'd love to talk to more professionals and more people interested in physics in general as well as contribute to the community in general as well as take some help sometimes.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've found exactly the place you want.

Likes tahskanaij