Exploring the Intersection of Physics and Gunsmithing: A New Perspective

• Thread starter cody g
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of physics and gunsmithing offers a new perspective on the design and function of firearms. By applying principles of physics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, and ballistics, gunsmiths can optimize the performance and accuracy of guns. This interdisciplinary approach also allows for a better understanding of the mechanics behind shooting and the impact of different variables on bullet trajectory. Additionally, the use of physics in gunsmithing can lead to the development of innovative designs and technologies that enhance firearm safety and functionality. Overall, exploring the intersection of physics and gunsmithing provides valuable insights and opportunities for advancement in the field of firearms.
cody g
Hello, I am aspiring to be an air traffic controller, and am an uncertified amateur gunsmith.
I don't know where my interest in physics and engineering begins, and where the firearms obsession ends, however in the course of developing new parts, firearms, tools, or techniques, or analyzing and streamlining ones already available, I'm sure I will have a lot of questions for everyone to shake their head at.
Thanks for having me.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Cody!