Exploring the Vast and Minute: A Physicist's Journey in Sydney

In summary, "Exploring the Vast and Minute: A Physicist's Journey in Sydney" is a compelling and thought-provoking account of one physicist's experience in Sydney, Australia. Through vivid descriptions and personal reflections, the author takes the reader on a journey through the vast and minute realms of physics, from the vast expanse of the universe to the microscopic world of particles. Along the way, the book delves into complex theories and cutting-edge research, while also highlighting the beauty and wonder of the natural world. Overall, "Exploring the Vast and Minute" offers a unique perspective on the world of physics and invites readers to ponder the mysteries of the universe.
Plooyen
Just introducing myself. My name is Paul Looyen and have taught physics for 22 years, mostly in Australia, but also for three years in Virginia, USA.

Interests is the big (astronomy) and the small (quantum) but obviously enjoy lots in between.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Plooyen.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

I'll need to check whether promoting a youtube channel is okay, because I know we don't allow new members to promote publications or websites in their introductions.

NascentOxygen said:
Hi Plooyen.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

I'll need to check whether promoting a youtube channel is okay, because I know we don't allow new members to promote publications or websites in their introductions.
I understand ;-)