Exploring Unanswered Questions: A Scientist's Journey Towards the End of Life

• Thread starter FFjhh
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Unanswered Questions: A Scientist's Journey Towards the End of Life" is a thought-provoking and emotional exploration of the scientific and personal journey towards understanding the end of life. Through the lens of a scientist, the author delves into the unanswered questions surrounding death and dying, including the mysteries of consciousness and the afterlife. By sharing personal experiences and reflections, the book offers a unique perspective on the topic and encourages readers to contemplate their own beliefs and fears about mortality.
FFjhh
How did you find PF?
search engine
Hello to All

I'm Jack and I am here looking for some direction. I have a bit of formal engineering and physics education however little of that has been used throughout my career.

As I am nearing my end-of-life cycle, I'm attempting to answer some questions which have popped-up over the years but which I have never quite gotten around to finding the answers to.

So that's the basics for myself and my visit here.

Greg, if you have access to my initial query back in early May (8/9th), I would much appreciate a reminder of what that was.

Thanks, Jack

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
FFjhh said:
How did you find PF?: search engine

Hello to All

I'm Jack and I am here looking for some direction. I have a bit of formal engineering and physics education however little of that has been used throughout my career.

As I am nearing my end-of-life cycle, I'm attempting to answer some questions which have popped-up over the years but which I have never quite gotten around to finding the answers to.

So that's the basics for myself and my visit here.

Greg, if you have access to my initial query back in early May (8/9th), I would much appreciate a reminder of what that was.

Thanks, Jack
Welcome back to the PF, Jack. :smile:

Here is a link to your first thread back in May. It was closed for ethical reasons, as well as other reasons.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/emf-below-power-transmission-lines.988776/

Hello Jack,

:welcome:

I hope you will find your answers, but be prepared that you will possibly might have to unlearn things which have been manifested in your life. This is usually the case if people want to bridge the popular science media to actual science.

Stay curious and have fun!