Can an Artist Impact Quantum Mechanics and Neurobiology?

• Thread starter DGX-1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Knowledge
DGX-1
How did you find PF?
Via Gemini
I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Daniel González Moreno, and I am writing to introduce myself as an independent researcher with a passion for knowledge and discovery.

While my formal education may lie in the arts rather than the sciences, my fascination with the mysteries of the universe has always been a driving force in my life. Despite not pursuing a traditional path in science, I have dedicated much of my free time to the study of neurobiology and quantum mechanics.

My journey into these complex fields has been driven by a deep-seated love for learning and a desire to understand the fundamental principles that govern our world. Through self-study and exploration, I have gained a solid foundation in both neurobiology and quantum mechanics, delving into their intricacies with enthusiasm and curiosity.

I believe that interdisciplinary approaches to learning are essential in uncovering new perspectives and breakthroughs, and I am committed to bridging the gap between art and science in my research endeavors. By combining my background in the arts with my growing expertise in scientific fields, I hope to contribute unique insights to the ongoing pursuit of knowledge.

I am reaching out to express my interest in potential collaborations or opportunities for further exploration in areas where our interests align. I am eager to connect with like-minded individuals and organizations who share my passion for pushing the boundaries of understanding.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my introduction. I look forward to the possibility of future discussions and collaborations.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

We are probably not going to be of much help in the collaboration that you are seeking, at least not with respect to new research. Our mission here at PF is to discuss mainstream science that has already been published in the professional scientific literature. You can read more about our mission and rules under INFO at the top of the page.

Likes PeroK
Yes, I already know that and actually that is my main objective. I had a new approach not to the information, it is related to the interpretation of the results, and more specifically about the problem of the measurement. I had always believe that some problems need new perspectives I may not possess expertise in quantum physics per se, but precisely because of my broad knowledge base, spanning multiple disciplines, I believe I may offer fresh insights that could contribute to advancements in the sciences.

• Skeptical
Likes PeroK