Help with identifying the textbook

Physics news on Phys.org
Every freshman physics text should cover this topic.

Big thanks! I tried googling, though I didn't find the same book. Probably that's because current openstax University Physics is newer (published in 2016). Nevertheless, I am satisfied with the new version too

Related to Help with identifying the textbook

1. How can I identify a textbook?

To identify a textbook, you can start by looking for the title, author, and edition information on the cover and title page. You can also check for an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) which is a unique identifier for books.

2. What if the textbook has no title or author information?

If the textbook does not have title or author information, you can try searching for any unique phrases or keywords from the text on online book databases or search engines. You can also try reaching out to the publisher for assistance.

3. Is there a way to identify a textbook based on its content?

Yes, you can try searching for specific passages, diagrams, or chapters from the textbook on search engines or academic databases. You can also try comparing the content with known textbooks in the field to narrow down the possibilities.

4. Can I identify a textbook using its ISBN?

Yes, the ISBN is a unique identifier for books and can help you easily identify a textbook. You can search for the ISBN on online bookstores, library catalogs, or book databases to find information about the textbook.

5. What should I do if I still can't identify the textbook?

If you are unable to identify the textbook using the methods mentioned above, you can try reaching out to librarians, professors, or online communities specializing in textbook identification. Providing as much information as possible about the textbook can also help in the identification process.