Help with This for Finding Solutions

• Chemistry
  • Thread starter Vanillasyrup
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, "Help with This: A Guide for Finding Solutions" is a comprehensive guide intended for anyone who struggles with finding solutions. It covers a variety of topics and offers practical tips and techniques for effective problem-solving. The guide is based on the scientific method, making it a useful tool for daily life.
Vanillasyrup
Homework Statement
From the moment of inertia of C2H2 and C2D2, I have to calculate the C≡C and C-H (C-D) bond lengths. I am confused on how to form the 2 simultaneous equations.
Relevant Equations
rH=
rC=
I really need help with this.

Attachments

• Bond length.jpeg
    Bond length.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 116
Physics news on Phys.org
You need to at least show an attempt. What are the relevant equations?

Thank you for your reply. This is what I got so far but I am very unsure.
IH=(mCrC^2 + mHrH^2)x 2
ID=(mCrC^2+ mDrH^2)x 2

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-06 171600.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-06 171600.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 130
What is the moment of inertia for a collection of point particles in general? Does this match what you have written?

Edit: my apologies. I see from the picture in OP how you have defined ##r_H## and ##r_C##. Your moment of inertia equations are correct. What is the next step?

Last edited:

Related to Help with This for Finding Solutions

1. What is "Help with This" and who is it for?

"Help with This" is a guide designed to assist individuals in finding solutions to problems they may encounter. It is suitable for anyone who is seeking guidance and support in problem-solving, regardless of their background or field of study.

2. What makes "Help with This" different from other guides?

Unlike other guides, "Help with This" is not limited to specific topics or fields. It provides a general framework and strategies for problem-solving that can be applied to any situation. It also emphasizes the importance of critical thinking and creativity in finding solutions.

3. How can "Help with This" be used effectively?

To use "Help with This" effectively, it is important to carefully read and understand the concepts and strategies presented. It is also helpful to actively engage in the problem-solving process and apply the techniques provided. Additionally, seeking feedback and collaborating with others can enhance the effectiveness of using this guide.

4. Can "Help with This" be used for both personal and professional problems?

Yes, "Help with This" can be used for both personal and professional problems. The strategies and techniques presented in the guide are applicable to a wide range of situations and can be tailored to fit individual needs and circumstances.

5. Is "Help with This" based on any specific scientific principles?

While "Help with This" is not based on any specific scientific principles, it draws from various fields such as psychology, problem-solving, and critical thinking. The strategies presented are supported by research and have been proven effective in finding solutions to complex problems.