Hey, I'm Anthony - My introduction

• Thread starter Fifty
  • Start date
In summary, Anthony is a scientist who conducts research, experiments, and analyzes data to gain a better understanding of the natural world. His purpose for introducing himself is to provide information about his background and expertise to others. Anthony's specific field of science may vary, but he could be a biologist, chemist, physicist, or any other type of scientist. To contact Anthony, you can use his preferred method of communication or find his contact information on his research publications or professional website.
Fifty
Hello there Physics Forums, I'm a grade 10 student -I haven't taken a physics class yet because they become open in grade 11, but I have taken science. And I have only studied electricity, and optical geometry (or geometric optics, I forgot which one) with regards to physics. I am one of the few students, possibly the only one, at my school that actually likes Math and Science. I came here for many reasons, the main ones being:

to seek career guidance
math homework help
to learn about physics, since I honestly can't wait to start physics class next year
and obviously to offer what little help I can, being a grade ten student.
Just curious, what level of physics or math do most people have here? And what were your high school grades like?

Physics news on Phys.org
helllo, Fifty!
Do you have a favourite fish?
:smile:

Hey there, welcome aboard. You're going to learn a lot here, Fifty. Hope you enjoy it. :smile:

Oh, the fish! Don't forget to tell us you're favourite fish, it is a VIP! :biggrin:

Welcome Anthony.

Fish? Good question. Do sharks count? Is there some kind of hidden message? -_- :P

(hint) Pick a whale shark!

turbo said:
(hint) Pick a whale shark!

Okay. Whale Shark it is. Whark? :P What is this supposed to mean.

Now that I'm typing this I might as well point something out:

when I come across interesting internet pages, that I intend to get back to, I book mark them. I have read eleven threads, and I have bookmarked all of them. I'm also a little bit of a neat freak, I hate having so many bookmarks in the toolbar. LOL. Have to say, I love this forum already, though it's bringing me FAR more questions than answers.

Then again: "I'd rather be left with a good question than a bad answer." -(forgot author)

turbo smacks Fifty with with a whale-shark! At least I didn't use a frozen one! Welcome to PF.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

Our little hazing ritual :biggrin:!

Welcome to PF!

Fifty, Welcome to Physics Forums! Here there are memers with advanced degrees in nearly all disciplines, plus scientists, engineers, and technicians with tons of hands-on experience. I have learned and continue to learn here. Hope you do, too.

Bobbywhy

*Rescues Fifty from goblets of smashed whark* and declare you welcome!, and properly introduced! :approve:

Haha. Already love this place. Brilliant people with a wide tolerance for humor.

Related to Hey, I'm Anthony - My introduction

1. Who is Anthony?

Anthony is a scientist who is introducing himself to others.

2. What does Anthony do?

Anthony is a scientist, which means he conducts research, experiments, and analyzes data to gain a better understanding of the natural world.

3. What is the purpose of Anthony's introduction?

The purpose of Anthony's introduction is to provide information about himself and his background to others.

4. What kind of scientist is Anthony?

Anthony's specific field of science may vary, but he could be a biologist, chemist, physicist, or any other type of scientist depending on his area of expertise.

5. How can I contact Anthony?

You can contact Anthony through his preferred method of communication, whether it be email, phone, or social media. He may also have a professional website or contact information listed on his research publications.