Hi to all students and Enthusiasts of Physics

In summary, this is a message directed towards students and enthusiasts of physics. It is a greeting and invitation to those interested in the subject to engage and learn more about it. It may also serve as a call to action for individuals to further their knowledge and passion for physics.
SaranSDS008
How did you find PF?
Social Media: Discord
Someone in a discord server im in mentioned this forum website in convo
Hi to all folks who love physics and who re students and enthusiasts of physics!
Im Saran. Age 21,

Ive Loved physics to my core since i was a kid (Since like when i was 8 or somethin). Was and is keen to grab a real telescope for myself and watch the night sky (and learn abt it). Was for some weird reason obsessed with NASA as a kid 💀. Also, fell in love with Cosmology, aka the mysteries surrounding the universe and its creation.

I Found this awesome forum website via a random convo with a member in a discord server I am in. Since i love physics a LOT (especially Cosmology, Astrophysics, Astronomy, Quantum Physics (General Relativity, Quantum Theories of Fundamental forces of nature, etc) and since I am pursuing a career in the field of physics (Currently doing my UG in Physics), i chose to join this forum, get to learn physics and know many fellow students of physics.

Hope this forum serves as a place and an opportunity for me to learn a lot abt physics (especially Cosmology, Relativity, Quantum Physics, etc), clarify doubts related to various fields of physics, get help regarding any topics in physics, etc.
Thank y'all

Regards,
SaranSDS008

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines (see link below in my signature) as we are a highly moderated site.

PF is a good resource for getting help with homework problems in STEM subjects. While we can't provide answers, if you show us your work then we can give you some insight and hints to allow you to solve it.

Once again, welcome to PF!

Jedi

• Informative
Likes SaranSDS008