Can an Aircraft Mechanic Discuss Personal Theories in Science Forums?

• Thread starter jv1
  • Start date
In summary, Hi is a common greeting used to acknowledge someone or initiate a conversation. It can also be used as a friendly way to say hello or express enthusiasm. This simple word has become an integral part of daily interactions and can be used in both formal and informal settings.
jv1
Hi
I am aircraft mechanic from Canada
I like aviation and space
I have some ideas of my own about physics I would like to discuss
Tx

Physics news on Phys.org
jv1 said:
Hi
I am aircraft mechanic from Canada
I like aviation and space
I have some ideas of my own about physics I would like to discuss
Tx
:welcome:

If you check the rules, you'll see that we aren't interested in discussing alternative personal theories:

Non-mainstream theories:
Generally, in the forums we do not allow the following:
  • Discussion of theories that appear only on personal web sites, self-published books, etc.
  • Challenges to mainstream theories (relativity, the Big Bang, etc.) that go beyond current professional discussion
  • Attempts to promote or resuscitate theories that have been discredited or superseded (e.g. Lorentz ether theory); this does not exclude discussion of those theories in a purely historical context
  • Personal theories or speculations that go beyond or counter to generally-accepted science

PeroK said:
:welcome:

If you check the rules, you'll see that we aren't interested in discussing alternative personal theories:

Non-mainstream theories:
Generally, in the forums we do not allow the following:
  • Discussion of theories that appear only on personal web sites, self-published books, etc.
  • Challenges to mainstream theories (relativity, the Big Bang, etc.) that go beyond current professional discussion
  • Attempts to promote or resuscitate theories that have been discredited or superseded (e.g. Lorentz ether theory); this does not exclude discussion of those theories in a purely historical context
  • Personal theories or speculations that go beyond or counter to generally-accepted science
Thank you so much for heads up, I joined the forum to learn more about universe

Likes berkeman and PeroK