How Can I Improve My Physics Problem Solving Skills?

• Thread starter curiosissimo
  • Start date
In summary, to improve your physics problem solving skills, you should focus on understanding the fundamental concepts and principles, practice regularly with a variety of problems, and seek help from teachers or peers when needed. It is important to break down complex problems into smaller, manageable parts, and to approach them systematically using logical reasoning and critical thinking. Additionally, developing good visualization skills and using diagrams or graphs can also aid in solving physics problems. Consistent effort and perseverance are key to improving your problem solving abilities in physics.
curiosissimo
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hello everyone! I'm curiosissimo, I'm 18 and I'm an Italian high school student. In 2020/2021 I'll attend my last high school class. I'm here because some physics problems are weird and if I make a mistake, I usually waste a lot of time finding out it. But here I'll understand everything better. Thank you!

Likes berkeman, PeroK and etotheipi
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines. In particular, we can provide helpful hints for your questions on physics and math. However, we cannot do your homework for you.

some other resources that may help in understanding high school physics are Khan Academy videos so you should check them out too.

Again welcome to PF,
Jedi

Hello and :welcome: !You have found a place where teachers want to teach! I don't want to scare you, but we sometimes get people who think we solve their problems. However, we want to help our members such that they understand themselves how to solve it. This results in the requirement that we want to see some efforts from user's side, especially in the homework forums. So if you write a little bit about the way you tried to solve a problem, you will find professional help and free tutorials.

Stay curious and have fun!