How Can Language Barriers and Lack of Mentorship Impact Learning Physics?

• Thread starter Florian Geyer
  • Start date
In summary, a new member refers to an individual who has recently joined a group, organization, or community. This may include joining a club, team, company, or any other type of group setting. The process of becoming a new member typically involves filling out an application, meeting certain criteria, and being approved by existing members or leaders. Once officially a member, the individual can participate in group activities, access resources and benefits, and contribute to the group's goals and mission. Being a new member can be an exciting and rewarding experience, as it allows one to connect with others and become a part of a larger community.
Florian Geyer
How did you find PF?
I found physics forums accidentally by reading in on how to find solutions to physics problems... this was 2 years ago.
Hello there I am a new member, I am 23 years old.
Physics (and of course math) are my passions, I enjoy studying them and doing their problems. However I have been facing great challenges while studying them, mostly because the language barrier and the absolute absence of mentoring and directing my efforts...

I have tried some other websites previously, but fortunately I have found them either impatient with me, or needed paid subscription which I could not afford .
I joined this community, because hopefully I will find those people who are keen to help me and patient with me and my slow progress.
Thank you all.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Florian Geyer
PeroK said:
:welcome:
It is an honor