How Did a Physics Graduate Become a Researcher in Italy?

In summary, Vinix10 is a stock index fund that tracks the performance of the top 500 companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is managed by Vanguard and aims to provide investors with a diversified and low-cost option for investing in the US stock market. The fund has a long track record of steady growth and is a popular choice among both individual and institutional investors. It offers a low expense ratio and a mix of large, mid, and small-cap companies, providing broad exposure to the US economy. Overall, Vinix10 is a solid choice for investors looking for a low-risk, long-term investment in the US stock market.
Vini
How did you find PF?
social media
Hi, my name is Vini.
I am Graduated in Physics. I worked as a visiting researcher at the Institute of Complex Systems (ISC) at the National Research Council (Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche) in Florence, Italy. My research interests are differential geometry, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Vini. It's great to have you here! :smile:

Likes Vini
It is a honor.

Vini said:
How did you find PF?: social media

Hi, my name is Vini.
I am Graduated in Physics. I worked as a visiting researcher at the Institute of Complex Systems (ISC) at the National Research Council (Consiglio Nazionale Delle Ricerche) in Florence, Italy. My research interests are differential geometry, statistical mechanics, and thermodynamics.
Welcome Vini! We are honored to have you here.