How Do I Remove Navigation Symbols in LaTeX Beamer?

• LaTeX
  • Thread starter Haorong Wu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Latex
In summary, the conversation discusses the poster's confusion about where to post their question and their desire to delete navigation buttons at the bottom of their document. After searching online for relevant information, they ask for help identifying the buttons and receive two suggestions for removing them. They also express surprise at learning the buttons are called navigation symbols.
Haorong Wu
I do not know which forum I should turn to, so I post it here. If I should post it here, please help me move it.

I want to delete those buttons at the bottom just before the footer. They are useless to me. I have googled them. But no relevant information shows up. Maybe I search them with wrong words. Maybe I should not call them buttons?

beamer.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Check this StackExchange question:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/686/200495

The above question has two answers:

1. Use \beamertemplatenavigationsymbolsempty in your document preamble.

2. Use \setbeamertemplate{navigation symbols}{} in the preamble.

Likes Haorong Wu
Wrichik Basu said:
Check this StackExchange question:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/686/200495

The above question has two answers:

1. Use \beamertemplatenavigationsymbolsempty in your document preamble.

2. Use \setbeamertemplate{navigation symbols}{} in the preamble.
Thanks! So that is called the navigation symbols. I had no idea. lol.

Likes Wrichik Basu

Related to How Do I Remove Navigation Symbols in LaTeX Beamer?

What is the LaTeX beamer package?

The LaTeX beamer package is a document class designed specifically for creating presentations in LaTeX. It provides a variety of customizable templates and features for creating professional presentations.

How do I install the LaTeX beamer package?

To install the LaTeX beamer package, you can use the package manager of your LaTeX distribution. Alternatively, you can download the package from CTAN and manually install it in your local texmf folder.

How do I use the LaTeX beamer package?

To use the LaTeX beamer package, you first need to specify the document class as "beamer" in your LaTeX document. Then, you can use the various commands and environments provided by the package to create slides, add content, and customize the presentation layout.

What are the advantages of using the LaTeX beamer package?

The LaTeX beamer package offers several advantages for creating presentations. It allows for easy customization of slide layouts, provides a variety of themes and color schemes, and supports the use of mathematical equations and code snippets in slides.

Where can I find resources for learning more about the LaTeX beamer package?

There are many online resources available for learning more about the LaTeX beamer package. You can refer to the official documentation, browse through online tutorials and guides, or join online communities and forums to seek help and share tips with other users.