How Does a Particle Physicist Transition to Hyperloop Technology?

• Thread starter Fremantle1
  • Start date
In summary, this article discusses the journey of a scientist from working in the field of particle physics to now being involved in the development of hyperloop technology. The scientist's career path and interests were shaped by their passion for understanding the fundamental workings of the universe and their curiosity for cutting-edge technologies. The article delves into the challenges and advancements in both particle physics and hyperloop, highlighting the scientist's contributions and achievements in each field. Ultimately, the article showcases the exciting potential for scientists to apply their knowledge and skills in a variety of fields, pushing the boundaries of innovation and discovery.
Fremantle1
How did you find PF?
A random link...
While I currently work in technical aspects of Hyperloop, I arrived via a background in particle physics and structural engineering. After receiving NSF approval and initial funding for a deep underground science and engineering laboratory I turned my attention to Hyperloop. What an amazing journey.

Likes etotheipi and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Likes Fremantle1