How Does Electromagnetism Influence Modern Technology and Entertainment?

• Thread starter Avaro667
  • Start date
In summary, electromagnetism plays a crucial role in modern technology and entertainment. It is the basis of electricity, which powers various devices and systems, from smartphones and computers to transportation and infrastructure. Electromagnetic waves are also used for communication, such as in radio, television, and wireless internet. In the entertainment industry, electromagnetism is essential for creating sound and images in media, including music, movies, and video games. Additionally, electromagnetism is used in advanced technologies like MRI machines and particle accelerators for scientific research. Overall, the influence of electromagnetism on modern technology and entertainment is undeniable and continues to shape our daily lives in numerous ways.
Avaro667
Hey everyone .
I'm an electrical engineering undergrad and have just completed my first year .
I really like physics, whether it's theoritical or applied . Theoritical,because it changes our view of our world and hopefully makes us a little wiser than the day before,and applied because it's really useful in building badass devices :cool: . As you may guess,for me, electromagnetism is one particularly loved subject as well as material science .I'm also big fan of mystery and science related movies,so if you have anything in mind be sure to let me know,always interested hehe. I like the community here so i decided to get involved . Cheers.

Likes Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm :welcome:

Likes Avaro667