I'm requesting a MATLAB function

In summary, a MATLAB function is a reusable block of code that performs a specific task or calculation. To request a new MATLAB function, you can submit a feature request through the MATLAB website or contact customer support. You can also create your own MATLAB function by writing a .m file and saving it in the MATLAB directory. When requesting a MATLAB function, it is important to provide a clear description and any specific requirements or inputs. The development time for a requested MATLAB function can vary and it is best to contact the MATLAB team for an estimated timeline.
Jamin2112
that would cluster a set of n x 2 arrays (i.e., complex-valued vectors) into m clusters. Does such a thing exist?

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to I'm requesting a MATLAB function

1. What is a MATLAB function?

A MATLAB function is a block of code that performs a specific task or calculation. It is designed to be reusable and can be called multiple times with different inputs to produce different outputs.

2. How do I request a new MATLAB function?

You can request a new MATLAB function by submitting a feature request to the MATLAB development team. This can be done through the MATLAB website or by contacting their customer support.

3. Can I create my own MATLAB function?

Yes, you can create your own MATLAB function by writing a new .m file and saving it in the MATLAB directory. You can then call this function in your code like any other built-in function.

4. What information should I provide when requesting a MATLAB function?

When requesting a MATLAB function, it is helpful to provide a clear description of the task or calculation you want the function to perform. You should also include any specific requirements or inputs that the function will need to work with.

5. How long does it take for a requested MATLAB function to be developed?

The development time for a requested MATLAB function can vary depending on the complexity of the task and the number of requests the development team receives. It is best to contact the MATLAB team directly for an estimated timeline.