Introducing a New Member Interested in Nuclear Science and Data Science!

In summary, a new member with an interest in both nuclear science and data science has joined the team. This individual brings a unique combination of skills and knowledge that will be valuable in tackling complex challenges and advancing our understanding of these fields. With a passion for data analysis and a deep understanding of nuclear science principles, this new member is sure to make significant contributions to our team. Their enthusiasm and expertise in both areas will be a valuable asset in our pursuit of cutting-edge research and innovation. We are excited to welcome this new member and look forward to the valuable insights and perspectives they will bring to our work.
Kochia
Hi everyone!

I am a researcher in nuclear science. I just found this very cool forum and thought I should register. My interested topics are physics, nuclear engineering, and data science. I hope I can learn something new and communicate with everyone here!

Thank you!

Kochia

Likes davenn and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

Kochia said:
Hi everyone!

I am a researcher in nuclear science. I just found this very cool forum and thought I should register. My interested topics are physics, nuclear engineering, and data science. I hope I can learn something new and communicate with everyone here!

Thank you!

Kochia

hi you Kochia
Welcome to PF

those are a little different to my interests of astronomy, geology and electronics

you will find a wide variety of all sciences here on PF :smile:

Dave