Is Aerospace Engineering a Good Foundation for a Physics Graduate Program?

In summary, Aerospace Engineering can provide a good foundation for a Physics graduate program. The field of Aerospace Engineering involves the application of physics principles to the design and development of aircrafts, spacecrafts, and other related technologies. Therefore, students with a background in Aerospace Engineering would already have a strong understanding of fundamental physics concepts and equations, making them well-prepared for a Physics graduate program. Additionally, the interdisciplinary nature of Aerospace Engineering also requires knowledge in other fields such as mathematics and materials science, which are highly relevant to Physics. This combination of skills and knowledge can make Aerospace Engineering graduates highly competitive and successful in a Physics graduate program.
bubbleHZ
Hello, everone, I am an senior undergraduate student in UA(Tuscaloosa), and I major in Aerospace Engineering:):wink:
it's nice to meet everyone.

Can anyone give me a guidence if I would like ask some question about physics graduate program?
Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
bubbleHZ said:
Hello, everone, I am an senior undergraduate student in UA(Tuscaloosa), and I major in Aerospace Engineering:):wink:
it's nice to meet everyone.

:welcome:

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.
bubbleHZ said:
Can anyone give me a guidance if I would like ask some question about physics graduate program?

There is an academic guidance forum, and you should ask your question there. A lot of experienced members are always eager to help you out, and you will surely get more help than you expected.

With regards,
Wrichik.