Is it ever too late to pursue a career in physics?

• Thread starter WhitCRed
  • Start date
In summary, it is never too late to pursue a career in physics. While many people may assume that physics is a field only for young prodigies or those who have been studying it since a young age, the reality is that anyone at any stage of life can enter the world of physics. With dedication and hard work, individuals can obtain the necessary education and skills to excel in this field, regardless of their age or background. In fact, many successful physicists did not begin their careers in physics until later in life, proving that it is never too late to follow your passion and pursue a career in this fascinating and constantly evolving field.
WhitCRed
I am an American living in Germany. I have a passion for Physics, and am planning to begin undergraduate studies this year .. at the age of 35. I started off with aerospace engineering when I was younger, but did not finish. Then I ventured into healing arts. At the moment I am a retail manager and massage and sound therapist. And I want to devote the next chapter of my life to learning mathematics and physics and how they apply to life principles, and hopefully eventually participate in astrophysics research or become an educator. Nice to meet you.

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Truly, it's never too late to learn. Hope that we will be able to help you in your endeavour to learn science.

Good luck!

Wrichik.