Just a plain old amateur electronics enthusiast

• Thread starter DagmaarUlereich
  • Start date
In summary, a plain old amateur electronics enthusiast is someone who has a passion for electronics but does not have formal training or expertise in the field. They enjoy tinkering with electronic devices, learning about circuits and components, and building their own projects. This type of enthusiast is often self-taught and motivated by curiosity and a love for technology. They may not have the same level of knowledge as a professional, but they make up for it with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
DagmaarUlereich
How did you find PF?
How i got here....
I was trying to find electronic information to answer what i think is a fairly general type question which i could not find or conclude a solid anwser from using youtube Google and IEEE to gather info.
Or was so over whelmed by Impertinence and ads and my own ignorance.
which i could not find or conclude a solid anwser from using youtube Google and IEEE to gather info.
Or was so over whelmed by Impertinence and ads and my ignorance.
I eventually refined my searches and found my way to a thread here.
I felt the information and the threads I found here most closely resembled my type of inquiry and the responses were straightforward and diverse.
Which is so refreshing and beautiful especially compared to the stuff search engines and "educational' streams seem to hurl at you these days.
I've been a stage hand in mpls mn for live music and events.
I've done telecom field work
And a few very simple small mobile device repairs. But other than that my knowledge is like -square 1- in practical electronics.
But I have other electronics projects I want to put together in the future.
So I hope to eventually get to a point where I can become a knowledgeable and helpful member, and as I get there not ask for information that is easily found on ones own or ask for "handholding spoon feeding" type assistance. Idk what else to say
Thanks for reading this.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes DagmaarUlereich
Welcome