Logic Math Calculator App: Helping Students Learn Discrete Math

In summary, a software engineering student from Buenos Aires developed a Logic Calculator app as a project for a math subject called "Discrete Math". After noticing other students using it as a helpful tool, the developer improved and added new calculation modules, including a recent upgrade to compare propositions. The developer welcomes feedback and suggestions for further improvements, as they are currently working on a circuit building module with logic gates. The app can be found on the Play Store and there are other similar logic math calculators available online.
Thron1
Hello! Some time ago I asked the admins for permission to post a link to my Logic Calculator app for android. They allowed me to post in this section so, here I am!

I am a software engineering student from Buenos Aires and in my freshman year I started to develop this app as a project for a math subject called "Discrete Math". A year after that one I noticed that some other students began to use it as a helping tool for that subject so I decided to improve it and add new calculation modules from time to time.

Since I uploaded it to the Play Store I upgraded the calculation algorithm twice and improved memory usage. The most recent upgrade is a module to compare propositions and verify if they are equivalent or not (this is the reason I didn't make the thread earlier, I wanted to have this upgrade ready in first place).

I really hope you can use this tool as much as my classmates and other students did, and I would really really appreciate some new ideas or any comment about it, how could I improve the math calculation, which new module should I add, or anything like that (now I am working on a circuit building module with logic gates).Thanks for reading!

Link --> https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.hernan.LogicCalculatorLite/

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

What is the Logic Math Calculator App?

The Logic Math Calculator App is a mobile application designed to assist students in learning discrete math concepts. It provides step-by-step solutions to logic and mathematical problems, making it easier for students to understand and apply the concepts.

How does the app help students learn discrete math?

The app provides a user-friendly interface that allows students to input logic and math problems and receive detailed solutions. It also includes tutorials and practice problems to reinforce learning. By providing visual representations and explanations, the app helps students grasp difficult concepts more easily.

Is the app suitable for all levels of discrete math?

Yes, the app covers a wide range of topics in discrete math, from basic logic and set theory to more advanced topics such as graph theory and combinatorics. It is suitable for students at all levels, from high school to college.

Can multiple users access the app on one device?

Yes, the app allows for multiple user profiles, making it convenient for students to share a device and track their individual progress. Each user can also customize the app to their preferred learning style.

Is the app available on all devices?

The Logic Math Calculator App is currently available for download on both iOS and Android devices. It can be found in the App Store and Google Play Store.