Magazines wanted - EDN, Electronic Design, etc

In summary, the top magazines wanted in the field of electronics include EDN, Electronic Design, Embedded Systems Design, IEEE Spectrum, and Circuit Cellar. These magazines are in high demand because they provide valuable insights, news, and updates on the latest trends and developments in the field of electronics. They can be obtained through subscription, online purchase, or by attending industry events and conferences. These magazines cater to a wide range of audiences and accept submissions from experts and professionals in the field.
Joseph M. Zias
I would like to have some electronics magazines from about 2001 to present. When I was an engineer in the electronics industry I received EDN, Electronics Design, and Electronic Component News. Any of those would work. A few from each year would be fine. Let me know what you have and terms.

respond to: mikezias@aol.com
Thanks

Engineering news on Phys.org

Related to Magazines wanted - EDN, Electronic Design, etc

What are the top magazines wanted in the field of electronics?

The top magazines wanted in the field of electronics include EDN, Electronic Design, Embedded Systems Design, IEEE Spectrum, and Circuit Cellar.

Why are these magazines in high demand?

These magazines are in high demand because they provide valuable insights, news, and updates on the latest trends and developments in the field of electronics. They also offer in-depth technical articles, product reviews, and expert opinions.

How can I obtain these magazines?

These magazines can be obtained through various means such as subscription, online purchase, or by attending industry events and conferences where they are often distributed for free.

Are these magazines only for professionals?

No, these magazines cater to a wide range of audiences, including professionals, students, and hobbyists interested in the field of electronics. They offer content that is accessible and relevant to readers from all levels of expertise.

Can I contribute to these magazines?

Yes, these magazines often accept submissions from experts and professionals in the field of electronics. They are always open to new ideas and perspectives, so if you have valuable insights to share, you can contact the editorial team for submission guidelines.