Medical Student's Journey: From MBBS to Gold Medal Researcher

• Thread starter Paarthgarg
  • Start date
In summary, the journey of a medical student from MBBS to becoming a gold medal researcher involves years of hard work, dedication, and perseverance. It begins with the rigorous curriculum of medical school, followed by residency training and specialization. After completing their education, medical students then embark on a path of research, conducting studies and experiments to contribute to the advancement of medicine. This journey requires a strong passion for learning and discovering new knowledge, as well as the ability to balance academic and research responsibilities. Ultimately, the goal of a medical student is to become a skilled and respected researcher who can make significant contributions to the field of medicine.
Paarthgarg
I have completed three Short term Scholarship Projects of ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) in 2014,15 & 16 on Topics, Gene Polymorphism , Cancer Marker and Chick Embryo model respectively.

I Have won Gold medal at Medical students Conference at KARMIC where IMA -SW (Indian Medical Association - Students Wing) Provided me Opportunity to Present My work at Manchester University. Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Ram Naik ji have hourned me for being First Medical Student to Present paper at Manchester University.

I Have also won Gold medal at International Conference BIMMSCON at Bangladesh.
I was selected by MSAI (Medical Students Association of India) under IFMSA (International Federation of Medical Student Association) for project on Prostate Cancer in Napoli, Italy.

I have publised my work on Chick embryo in pubmed indexed International Journal, Frontier.
I was awarded Young Researcher of Year, North Zone by Cimcon Foundation at Bhopal in 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes pinball1970 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, and congratulations on your great start in science! :smile:

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF, and congratulations on your great start in science! :smile:
Thank you sir , Your Guidance will be really helpful.

Likes berkeman
Back