Merging Gravity with the other forces

In summary: Can you give me a link to some better forum?There is no better forum. If you want to ask questions about physics, you will have to go to a physics forum.
VictorMedvil said:
it is just me and @weirdoguy have differing opinions about this

I was not stating my opinions, I was stating facts.

Physics news on Phys.org
VictorMedvil said:
How mathematically within the confines of mainstream physics would you experts in physics merge Einstein's Field Equations with Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory? ...

Strings looked good. Super symmetry looked good. What I know is that the standard model takes years to learn. General Relativity takes years to learn. So combining them is going to take years and years to learn.

I've got a field model that takes one reading to understand. Hawking said that when the unifying principle comes to light it'll be understandable. Surprisingly my paper on this was published and if simplicity is the standard - then my thesis is overqualified. I'd post a link but I'm not sure that it's allowed on these forums.

Likes Dale
rosie70 said:
I've got a field model that takes one reading to understand. Hawking said that when the unifying principle comes to light it'll be understandable. Surprisingly my paper on this was published and if simplicity is the standard - then my thesis is overqualified. I'd post a link but I'm not sure that it's allowed on these forums.
Please send me the link via private message (PM). Click on my avatar and "Start a conversation" to send me the PM. Thanks.

rosie70 said:
Surprisingly my paper on this was published and if simplicity is the standard - then my thesis is overqualified. I'd post a link but I'm not sure that it's allowed on these forums.
IJSER is a known predatory journal.

https://predatoryjournals.com/journals/#I

It is not part of the professional scientific literature.

Dale said:
IJSER is a known predatory journal.

It's even worse than I imagined. There are articles without authors! I picked an article at random. Here is how it begins, verbatim:

Have you ever heard of Big Bang theory? This is a famous theory proposed by many of scientists and accepted globally. There are some who criticize this theory. This is theory with most accuracy when compared to the other. But the theory Big Bang itself explains everything about the origin of Universe. I don't think so. There should be something that explains more about the origin of Universe. This paper presents that something, which explains the origin of the hot, dense point of the Big Bang theory. What was this hot, dense point? According to the Big Bang theory, our present Universe is formed from this point. It tells us that Universe is formed due to the massive explosion within this point. This happened some 15 billion years ago. If the Universe is formed from this point, then from where this point is formed? Let’s see it.

And another introduction:

Dark matter and dark energy can’t be detected by heavy machineries. It is detected by subconscious mind. To achieve it we should follow awakening of kundalini energy through regular practice of mantra, tantra, yantra, yoga and meditation. After the completion of process we are able to see present, past and future through the Guru Chakra. Chakras are multidimensional vibrations from where 50 letters are come from sunyabrahma. Kundalini yoga is often identified as the most dangerous form of yoga because of the involvement of subtle energies. Sunya chakra is the void chakra connected to dark universe. We forget thyself through the process of kundalini yoga.

Wow. Just wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Likes berkeman, DaveC426913, Dale and 4 others
rosie70 said:
berkeman said:
Please send me the link via private message (PM). Click on my avatar and "Start a conversation" to send me the PM. Thanks.
Thank you for sending us the link to your paper, @rosie70 -- As I said in my PM reply to you, it has been reviewed by the Mentors, and will not be allowed at the PF. Thanks for asking before posting it.

The Dunning-Kruger is strong in this one