My arrival was delayed by a black hole's gravitational attraction

• Thread starter Astroseb98
  • Start date
In summary, my arrival was delayed due to the powerful gravitational attraction of a black hole. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to reach my destination on time as the immense gravitational pull of the black hole slowed my progress. This phenomenon serves as a reminder of the incredible force and impact of black holes in the universe.
Astroseb98
How did you find PF?
I was searching for hard thermodynamics problems and one of the first results was a post in this website
Hello everyone,
my name's Sebastiano (or Sebastian in English) and I'm from Italy, but you can call me Seb (then you can understand my nickname). I'm 22 and currently studying Aerospace engineering, first year. Yeah I'm a bit behind (not because of a black hole), because I've began my university studies with Computer science and then realized it was not my field, even though I was pretty good at programming. I have to admit, though, that right before completing my high school studies I wanted to study astronomy, but I was scared about the math it required. I was not that good in math in high school, but now I improved much. Anyway, I hope everyone's fine during this hard period of our lives and look forward to explore this site, already love it.

Likes Wrichik Basu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Seb! :smile:

Likes Astroseb98