Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!

• Thread starter mickey25
  • Start date
In summary, "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!" is a platform for individuals to introduce themselves and seek assistance from the community on various topics and issues. It is open to anyone who follows the community guidelines and respects others. To introduce yourself, you can create a new post and share information about yourself. The community can provide assistance on topics such as academic help, career advice, and personal issues, but their advice should not be a substitute for professional help. To be a supportive member, you can offer helpful and respectful responses, follow the guidelines, and report any inappropriate behavior. Sharing your own experiences and knowledge can also help others in need.
mickey25
hello...i am new here.so help me if i have the problems.i am mickey25.

Physics news on Phys.org
i am mickey and a student.study in malaysia.

so admin ,are you are here 24/7 ?

oooo...i want to know why no one reply my post...if i make a mistake?

thank.are you not busy now??...may i know about you.are you a engineer or what??

ok

deskto[p.PNG

have i make a mistake??

Yes, looks like that is a conversation you sent someone instead of posting that in a forum

so what should i do now??

thank you very much.

Related to Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!

What is the purpose of "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!"?

The purpose of "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!" is to provide a platform for individuals to introduce themselves and seek assistance from the community on various topics and issues.

Who can use "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!"?

Anyone can use "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!" as long as they follow the community guidelines and respect others.

How can I introduce myself on "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!"?

You can introduce yourself by creating a new post and sharing some information about yourself, such as your name, interests, and why you joined the community.

What kind of assistance can I get from "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!"?

The community can provide assistance on a variety of topics, including academic help, career advice, personal issues, and more. However, please keep in mind that the community members are not professionals and their advice should not be considered as a substitute for professional help.

How can I be a supportive member of "Need Help? Introduce Yourself and Get Assistance from Our Community!"?

You can be a supportive member by offering helpful and respectful responses to others' posts, following the community guidelines, and reporting any inappropriate behavior to the moderators. You can also share your own experiences and knowledge to assist others in need.