No worries Vinh, it's for your own safety. :smile:What is the PhysicsForums?

• Thread starter Vinh Nguyen
  • Start date
In summary, PhysicsForums is a platform that provides a community for discussing and learning about physics-related topics. It is used for educational purposes and ensures the safety of its users.
Vinh Nguyen
How did you find PF?
Recommended by Quoc Thoi (Physics Teacher at VNU-HCM)
Currently a high school student, I struggled a lot with complicated concepts and phenomena in physics.

Yet, I have an inexplicable urge to explore and understand physics - probably because I love physics' elegant view of the world around us - therefore I spent time roaming through books and blogs, and my physics teacher recommended this forum to me. This forum delivered exceptional ideas and findings which helped me a lot with my study, and I hope someday I can bring my own views on physics to this blog.

I am also very into environmental sciences, renewable energy, sustainable products, types of pollutions... yet my knowledge on the subject matters is very limited, so I would be very thankful if someone advice me on where and how to have a more in-depth understanding.

If you are also into finding simple explanations for mind-boggling physics concepts, maybe we can have a good talk.

I also have extended experiences in high school physics and STEM activities (competitions, research program, projects...), and I would be happy talking about this subject, too.

Have a great day,
Vinh

Last edited:
Likes PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums Vinh. It's great to have you here. :smile:

(BTW, we removed the link to your Linkedin profile because posting personal information in the open forum attracts spam bots and other unsavory characters.) :smile:

• Wow
Likes Vinh Nguyen
berkeman said:
Welcome to PhysicsForums Vinh. It's great to have you here. :smile:

(BTW, we removed the link to your Linkedin profile because posting personal information in the open forum attracts spam bots and other unsavory characters.) :smile:
Oh... I understand... sorry for the inconvenience :(

Likes berkeman