Questions for chatbots (entrepreneurial idea)

• Thread starter LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Idea
In summary, the conversation discusses creating a chatbot for an entrepreneurial idea and the need for good questions to ask before deploying it. The speaker mentions difficulty finding good results through Google and shares a link to a news article about a chatbot fiasco. They also mention previous discussions on chatbot questions and suggest asking if the user has heard of ELIZA and knows Mr. Turing as the first two questions.
LinuxMicrosoftMCSA
Hi,
I just made a chatbot. This is for one of my entrepreneurial ideas. I just need to know some good questions to make it ask before I deploy it. I already google searched questions for chatbots but I didn't get very good results. Thanks.

Technology news on Phys.org
I don't understand. How do you define "good?"

Likes Ibix
Clearly the very first question your chatbot must ask is: Have you ever heard of Eliza?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

Likes arochon, jedishrfu, Ibix and 1 other person
PF has several previous threads on chatbot questions. You can search or look below this thread.

Likes jedishrfu
DEvens said:
Clearly the very first question your chatbot must ask is: Have you ever heard of Eliza?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

and the second is do you know Mr Turing?

Likes Klystron

Related to Questions for chatbots (entrepreneurial idea)

1. What is a chatbot?

A chatbot is a computer program designed to simulate conversation with human users through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps, or through the telephone. Chatbots use natural language processing and artificial intelligence to understand and respond to user requests, making them seem more human-like.

2. How does a chatbot work?

Chatbots use a combination of pre-written responses and machine learning algorithms to understand and respond to user requests. They analyze the user's input, extract relevant information, and generate a response based on their programming and training data. Some chatbots also use natural language processing to understand and respond to more complex requests.

3. What are the benefits of using a chatbot for business?

Chatbots can provide 24/7 customer support, handle repetitive tasks, and improve response times, leading to increased efficiency and productivity for businesses. They can also gather valuable data and insights about customers, helping businesses understand their needs and preferences better.

4. Can chatbots replace human customer service representatives?

While chatbots can handle many customer service tasks, they cannot replace human representatives entirely. Chatbots are best suited for handling simple and repetitive tasks, while humans excel at handling complex and emotional interactions. A combination of chatbots and human representatives can provide the best customer service experience.

5. How can I create a chatbot for my business?

There are various chatbot building platforms and tools available, such as Chatfuel, Botsify, and Dialogflow, that do not require coding knowledge. However, for more complex and customized chatbots, it is best to hire a developer or team with experience in natural language processing and artificial intelligence. It is also essential to carefully plan and train your chatbot to ensure it provides a positive user experience.