Revitalizing Science and Math Education: A Student's Perspective

• Thread starter Prince
  • Start date
In summary, revitalizing science and math education from a student's perspective involves focusing on hands-on learning, real-world applications, and personalized instruction. This approach can lead to increased interest, understanding, and retention of these subjects among students. It also involves incorporating technology and interdisciplinary connections to make the learning experience more engaging and relevant. By prioritizing student-centered approaches and providing resources and support, we can create a more effective and enjoyable learning environment for science and math education.
Prince
How did you find PF?
Through a link I found on Quora.
I am a 12th-grade student who loves science and math. But, I hate my school as they make science and math learning boring. I hope to participate in the PF and learn new things.
Thanks.

Likes pinball1970 and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

It's boring because it's too easy, or because you don't like the subjects? If it's too easy, are there advanced classes that you can take instead? I don't think you are in the USA, but I was able to take community college classes when I was in high school, and that definitely added to the challenge and enjoyment of my classes. :smile:

Likes russ_watters